27 June 2014

Mercurius 1:60 papercraft

 Hi, this is Mercurius papercraft, appear in manga(comic), and TV series of gundam wing, Piloted by Heero Yuy.

This model released as premium model before. But I released this for free now. Hope you like it.


I remind you this is old files, so maybe its have some errors. You can improving while build it.

Unfortunately there are not colored templates, you can coloring yourself if you need to print them on white paper.

Overall this model is easy-medium, but some parts maybe hard, like joints.
So I think you should make a fixed joints. ^^'



Enjoy building papercraft, here's the link via google drive>Mercurius by tos-craft

Detail shots, click to enlarge:













3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing Tosanji!!!

    ReplyDelete



  2. TOO BAD, the links provided above are not working. I tried it and just a suggestion, do not waste your time guys! Good news is that, I already found the real file, after some searching all around. I want to ease your burden looking, so I am just giving you the real download link.


    CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE

    CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE


    I JUST WISH YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY! HOPE I REALLY HELPED :)

    ReplyDelete