24 October 2014

RX 0 Unicorn Gundam 01, 02(N) Banshee, 03 Phenex papercraft


Very well done! ^^ My friend Paperroni, edited tos-craft's unicorn gundam (unicorn mode) 1:144 scale. The original one released at paper-replika.com, and also have premium parts.
Here's tos-crafts Unicorn gundam at PR. (include pdo file as instructions)

And now we can release three templates in one!
Paperroni has editted tos-craft version, plus, make Banshee and Phenex.
He even build them nicely,
 Yay!


Paperroni let me post on tos-craft, so many thanks for him.
Please like Paperroni page, look at Paperroni potos, you may find several interesting papercraft/toy there. ^^

Note: the templates bigger 150%

Here's the pictures(click to enlarge), and download link :









download RX 0 Unicorn Gundam 01, 02(N) Banshee, 03 Phenex
(No instructions please refer to the picture and original instructions on paper-replika.com)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Tks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete



  2. TOO BAD, the links provided above are not working. I tried it and just a suggestion, do not waste your time guys! Good news is that, I already found the real file, after some searching all around. I want to ease your burden looking, so I am just giving you the real download link.


    CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE

    CLICK THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL FILE


    I JUST WISH YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ENJOY! HOPE I REALLY HELPED :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! tos craft sir. i am korean so if mt english is not so good. plz understand me. i just payed Unicorn Gundam Normal Mode Paper Model full armor. you can check your account. 2016YEAR 9 MONTH 13DAY 12O'CLOCK 40MINS. NAME :MOON JAE HO. CARD : LOTTE VEEX CARD. BUT SADLY SIR.. EVEN I THOUGHT YOUR WORKS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T MAKE IT.. BECAUSE I DON;T KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A FILE. DID YOU GUYS SEND ME A MAIL? OR WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD AFTER I PAYED. MY MAIL IS : TEAMKAGONG@GMAIL.COM PLZ SEND ME BACK SIR

    ReplyDelete